Working For Us
If you have construction experience and strong relationship building skills, then CMS is looking for talent like yours to join our team of construction sales professionals.
Working with a range of clients from main contractors to specialist sub-contract trades, our team of Business Development Managers work with our clients to build relationships, uncover strong leads, chase tendering opportunities and help them to deliver their company goals.
- Our work is primarily telephone-based, so a good telephone manner is key – we don’t do the hard-sell; but an ability to build rapport, trust and the boldness to ask for the work is required.
- Experience, or knowledge, of the construction industry is advantageous, although training will be given.
- Willingness to travel is essential as a lot of our work with clients is carried out on-site at their offices.
- You must be highly self-motivated as you will be working remotely, representing both CMS and our clients.
- IT literacy is important; our bespoke ‘Prospector’ database is an essential part of our sales hunting toolbox, along with email and spread sheets.
In return we offer excellent remuneration, regular training and support. If you think that you, or someone you know, would be perfect for us then please get in touch.
Business Development Manager (Consultants) – part-time consultant positions available for on-site work with clients (primarily London and the South East); flexible depending on client, 4 to 16 days per month
Business Development Executive – part-time position, based in our Basingstoke office; flexible hours depending on clients, 8 to 32 hours per week
Please contact us on 01256 475880 or email@example.com for further information