There are a number of ways we can help you, with services designed specifically for the construction industry. There are two main areas where we can help: Sales and Marketing.
This is our core service, developed over many years with a wide range of main contractors, specialist contractors and professional firms. We provide a construction-experienced sales professional to work with you in your own office or remotely, but always as part of your own team. Whether two to ten days, from a few months or for years, our Sales Hunters will be there to help your business grow.
- Main Contractors – building relationships and generating tender opportunities
- Sub-Contractors – a specialist service tailored to the needs of sub-contractors
- Professional Services – we also work with companies offering professional services to the construction industry
- Manufacturers/Installers – a telemarketing service for those requiring higher volume approach
- Developers/Land – our sister company Ashdown provides a range of services for developers, architects and surveyors
With over four decades in the construction industry we have seen it all when it comes to marketing. From people who have done well with no website at all to companies who are so wrapped up in overly complicated marketing plans that are just not fit for purpose. We know construction so we can help – whether you are just starting up, in need of a refresh or looking to take a step up.
- Marketing Consultancy – a member of our senior team to help you review and develop a marketing strategy for your business
- Websites – whether you need a new site or a revamp we can help with advice, design and development
- Mailing Campaigns – a cost-effective way to reach potential clients, especially if your target market is home owners or private developers
- Copy Writing
- Brochures / Literature
- Client Surveys
Whether you are growing an established business, or just starting up, we can offer commercial support. Whatever your needs, we have access to first-class expertise and can put you in touch with skilled professionals in the following areas:
- Health & Safety
- Accreditations including Constructionline, CHAS and Exor
- BREAAM, Sustainability, Waste Management and ‘Green’ Issues
- Project Management and Site Management Support
- Contract/Tender evaluations, advice on terms & conditions etc.
- Dispute Resolution